Monday, November 22, 2010

HP Printer Error Code 22

Error 22 Error/ I/O Config Error/ Par I/O Error/MIO Error

  • 22 EIO X BUFFER OVERFLOW The EIO card in slot X has overflowed it's buffer and data loss will occur
  • 22 EIO X BUFFER OVERFLOW - The printer parallel buffer has overflowed during a busy state.
  • I/O configuration for the computer or printer is incorrect. Configure is properly.
  • Check I/O Cable, it could be the wrong cable or damaged.
  • To much data sent to the I/O port - clear data with GO or Continue, data may be lost
  • Is the computer on?!
  • How about the I/O port - damaged, seated properly, pins not bent?
  • 4+/5P/5 The computer and printer aren't talking because of improper signal protocols. Could be a bad cable or loose connection or just a poor quality cable. Reseat the cable and use only high quality IEEE 1284 compliant cables.
  • 5Si Are you using a non-HP MIO device?


For More Detail
Hp Printer Error Code 13
Hp Printer Error Code 16
Hp Printer Error Code 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More